Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello!

Well hello there!

My name is Casey O'Roarty and I have been a resident of the Skykomish Valley since June of 1996. I am currently in the process of opening a much needed natural food market here in Monroe, Washinton. This blog page is a place for me to share the journey with all of you. Please check in frequently to see what is happening and to share your thoughts and advice with me. My vision for this market is that it will be a place for good food and good community. It's well past time to get local!

1 comment:

  1. All right, Casey! I'm so glad you're pursuing this venture in the Sky Valley. It will be well-received and supported-- I'm sure of it. For those of you who don't know Casey personally, she is a unique personality who can and does make things happen. Good luck in this pursuit, Casey. I'll be first in line!

    ReplyDelete