Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What do I know?

Hi Everyone!

I have begun a list of inventory I plan on purchasing to fill our store...  It is a daunting task...  It assumes that I know what you all want.  I feel as though I have a good idea - you have been great about sending in postcards and filling out the surveys on the blog...  However, it still remains a bit of a guessing game.

For example, many of you have shared that you would like grass-fed, organic beef - there are a million cuts of beef for me to choose from!  Seriously - not a million but MANY!  And what about flour?  Again, there is so much to choose from!  Its all good, I don't mind guessing :)  I just know you will all be patient with me as I navigate my way into this business.  Remember that you all dictate what is offered at the market...  It won't take long before what I offer matches what you need.  Continue the feedback and we will make it work :)

We are blessed with sunshine this afternoon, so I am going out to play...  Thank you all for your continued support!

All love ~ Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment